Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cameron and his cookie

Ok so Cameron is now 7 months and it was time to try the biter biscuits(aka cookie). It went really well until I tried to take it away. He screamed and got really mad so here he is after I gave it back. I wish I had a picture of when I took it away. I had to stay out of the room for awhile because every time I came close to him he screamed as if I was coming to take it away again. After he realized I was done taking it away I could come back.
This is the face he made for me when it was ok to clean him up because he was done. But not until I saw this face did I dare make a move on the cookie. Oh and yes those are soggy cheerios I soaked in water first and he loves them. He makes the cutest sound when he is chewing on them.

He loves his cup about as much as he loves his cookie. Same story as above. I think he may have a little bit of a temper like his mommy.


2 comments:

Melodie said...

temper? you? nah!
cute pictures. uncle j would be disgusted. though he needs to prepare to be disgusted regularly at mealtimes.

Allison said...

I love the pictures! What a cutie!