Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Hail Storm











Ok this was the craziest hail storm I have ever seen. Had to take some pictures. I had just gotten home from taking Carson to school and closed the garage and wow did it start to come down. It was coming down in sheets and piling up in the flower beds and all over the yard. The roof was filling up and dumping it onto the ground. It was so loud. It was bigger than pea size but smaller than a marble. We get hail a lot out here, but I have never seen this much so fast.

3 comments:

Jonna Wilson said...

WOW! That is weird! Great pictures!

Amanda said...

Wow! It better warm up before I get there. I was hoping for swimming weather. :) I guess that is a little optimistic!

House said...

My gosh! I didn't even know it hailed on Thursday...and we're only 30 miles from you guys. We didn't get anything!