Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Meme-Thanksgiving 2009


Here is my grandmother and all her great-grandkids together. She loved having them all this Thanksgiving. If you know me very well you have heard me talk about my Meme. She has always been such an inspiration to me and I have always had such love for her. She has loved a lot and lost a lot but especially had it rough the last few years. I grew up wanting to be like her in a lot of ways. She was a Godly dedicated wife, a content stay at home mother, a wonderful grandmother and a very happy great-grandmother.
She has always loved me deeply and unconditionally. She was one of the best teachers in that and I feel today she is a big part in how I love others. We have always had this special bond and she is one of the favorite pieces of my heart. I love you Meme!

No comments: