Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



Papa J and Nana with the whole crew. All 5 are 5 and under for another few months.

This picture is so funny! It looks like he has been caught and wanting to tell me that Nana made him do it!! Thats what Nana's are for, right??


Papa J and Cameron probably singing.




These two are two peas in a pod and both very strong personalities. It makes for some interesting times now and I am sure more to come.



Hope and Carson found a fun thing to do with the dominoes. Not sure about sitting on Nana's dining table!







Bella and Cameron sharing the blocks. I can't wait to see what they do Christmas. They are 6 months apart and they will probably both be saying "MINE".

2 comments:

Jonna Wilson said...

Ahhh! That is so neat that you all got to be together! The kids are adorable! I love the family pic too!

House said...

Great pics of the family. I'm sure many great memories were made!