Friday, January 25, 2008

Carson's Birthday

Carson was ready to open more gifts on his real birthday after he ate a whole plate of shrimp at Red Lobster. He got to choose where he wanted to eat and the waiters came and sang to him. He thought that was very cool!!
This is Carson rocking Cameron after school on his birthday. He loves to hold him and would hold him most of the day if I let him. They really miss each other when Carson is gone to preschool. I don't know what we are going to do in August when Carson starts Kindergarten.

Carson's teacher made him stand on a chair while the class sang Happy Birthday to him. We brought mini cookie sandwiches and juice to share with the class on this special day. Daddy was able to come to the party also and Carson thought that was the best. As most of you know he is daddy's boy, well unless he is sick.


Carson at school with his birthday cookie



This was taken of the family on Carson's birthday weekend.




5 comments:

Eriufaeye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonna Wilson said...

Those are good pictures! It amazes me how much the kids can eat when they're good and hungry! More than me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

I can't wait to see you and all your boys...I'm coming in 10 days!

House said...

Oh my gosh! I wouldn't have even recoginzed Carson. He is going to be tall! It is hard to believe they have grown up so much in such a short amount of time. It's good to see your pics and updates of your precious family!

-April