Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Daniel and I got to take a wonderful trip for our 15th wedding anniversary. We left the boys with my parents here at the house and we took off to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico to an all-inclusive resort called The Royal. It was the perfect trip and a fabulous resort. We really enjoyed our 5 days of just us. We relaxed, did some shopping, went to the spa and did some parasailing. It was a great time away and we came back refreshed. Thank you to my mom and dad for keeping the boys on their schedules and taking such good care of them while we are away. We will be going back, so anyone who wants to go with us next time let us know!
I love you Daniel Cooper and I look forward to many more years as your bride. Thank you for making the trip possible and for always keeping "us" a priority!

























3 comments:

Melodie said...

loved seeing the pictures!

Jonna Wilson said...

I know you got more pics than that! I haven't been on here in a while! (AGAIN!) Pretty pics.

Panharith said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام





Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile