Friday, October 16, 2009

Something New

Well another neice is here and she is just as pretty as the first two! Check out my younger sisters blog here and see for yourself. I am so blessed to have a family who has a heart for God and always continues to listen to Him and follow where He leads. Adoption is a wonderful gift. I am so glad my sisters have been called and chosen by God to have their families this way. Check out my baby sisters blog here and catch up with them and as you will see they are very busy too! I love you Mandy and Melodie and I am so proud of the moms you have become and the heart you have for adoption.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

And I'm so glad you are the one who has to do all this parenting stuff first. We get the benefit of your expertise! Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving. It should be a fun one!