Friday, October 17, 2008

Fredericksburg Trip

Here is the back of the cute place we stayed. We loved where we were and think everyone needs to stay on one of these properties if you ever go to Fredericksburg. http://www.absolutecharm.com/
NOT ready, but I had to use it because this is what we did all weekend. Laugh!

Ready now! Kenneth, Daniel and Shane
The guys played golf and did some shopping for a short time with us. Too much noise from two of them, so we sent them home. I wonder if you can guess who did not complain!


Liz, Wendee and I had a great time together. Spa day at our house we stayed at, shopping, shopping, shopping, and staying up late laughing with the guys. These are two girls you want as life long friends and I am glad I have them. I love you girls!



Kenneth and Wendee
If anyone knows Kenneth, it is hard for him to vacation over a few days. He was so funny and we were all glad he wanted to vacation with us crazy people and of course his amazing partner for life. They are so funny together and such a great fit.




Shane and Liz
This is the newest couple if you don't know yet. We are all so excited that God brought these two together. They are their best when they are together. I have loved Lizzie for a long time now and really think I know her and her heart well. She has a heart for God and has been waiting a long time for it to be the right person and time to re-marry. Shane is the perfect fit and we already love him.





Oh my goodness, what do I say? First of all, not the greatest picture. I have loved this man for almost 15 years and it just gets better every year. I am so thankful to him for many things but providing for this family while I stay home and raise the boys is one of my greatest blessings. We are best friends and will cherish this trip and these friends for a lifetime. Thanks for the memories guys!






3 comments:

Amanda said...

This looks really fun! I'm glad you got to get away. When are we all going?!?

Jonna Wilson said...

I'm glad ya'll had fun! I want to go next time!!

Lizzie said...

What great pics and perfect descriptions under each! This was such a wonderful trip! There's so much to be said for great friends that can just go away and have fun!!!! I love you guys!