Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby to Big Boy

I hope everyone got a good look last time you saw Cameron. If not here is the last picture with his oh soooo long hair. My baby got his first real haircut, and his daddy says it was much needed. There is just something about me wanting to keep him a baby a little longer so we did as long as we could. It was really starting to bug Cameron by tickling his ears. So here are the great pictures we got yesterday. This is of course at the start of a sad afternoon for me.

I think he thought it was funny!


Then he goes to check out what is going on in the mirror.



He sat very still for a long time and then......



......it was sucker time. Keira knows all the tricks. First sucker ever for both of my boys was their first haircuts.



See it works, still sitting very still.



If you look real close you can see the drool running down his hand and arm. I am sure it was a good sucker, cause he did not stop to get all the hair off it like mommy wanted him to.



See all done and enjoyed every minute of it. See first haircuts don't have to be so bad.


That was a work out and now he was ready for his thumb and not even missing all that hair.




Still one happy boy after we got home and still not missing that hair. Just mommy is missing it, because now my baby is a big boy and it went way toooo fast!











5 comments:

Melodie said...

my goodness! he seems to favor carson alot more now!

Abigail said...

Oh Amy! I just adore Cameron! Look at that big boy smile! He's so proud!

I'm looking at our schedule to see when we can get together. Maybe we can get at least the dad's together to fish with the boys. Josh loves fishing and so does David!

Jonna Wilson said...

Oh my goodness! He looks so different! Definately like a big boy! Too cute!

Jessica Rolf said...

How adorable. I love the new do! It really does make him look older!

Phyllis said...

What a precious boy! He still looks so much like you. I really need some kisses and hugs from both of those boys. We must get together soon!!
Love you all!