Thursday, September 25, 2008

Manners and more

We are very big on manners at our house and after last weeks conversation in the car on the way to school it made me proud and I had to laugh. Carson is in the back of the van worshipping to his cd with his hand in the air. I look back and by the third song I say "Carson doesn't your arm get tired?" He says "no I just switch." It is the most sweetest thing to see that kind of worshipping going on in the car so early in the morning. So during a song break he says, "Mommy, I wish I could see Jesus!" I tell him "yes, me too, one day we will" and he interrupts and says "I know one day when we get to go to Heaven" and I agree. I then tell him if he wants he can close his eyes and imagine what Jesus might look like until we get to see Him one day. He in turn without missing a beat says,"No thank you!" Just priceless!

1 comment:

Jonna Wilson said...

Ahhh! That's so sweet!