Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grandparents Day

Friday was Grandparents Day at school, so of course my parents wanted to come. They were so excited to be close enough to do it. Carson was very excited to show them around his new school and room. They had muffins and did an activity with him before having to leave. There were lots of kids with no grandparents there so the sweet people my parents are decided to adopt a couple of them at Carson's table and help them with their activity. I am so glad my parents live closer now and can do things like this. They really enjoyed getting to see where he is all day now and were really impressed with the teachers, staff and the school. It really made Carson's day too!! Thanks Nana and Papa J for making YOUR day special to him also. On a side note, it was spirit day and the kids usually wear there school t-shirt, but not Carson. In honor of grandparents day he insisted on wearing his and Papa J's favorite team shirt! Go Longhorns!!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is so sweet! I bet it was fun for all of them!

House said...

I'm sure they were proud...sure looks like Carson was!