Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sad Times....not really....well maybe



Well it is beginning to get a little sad around here for me this week. Carson is with my parents and coming back tomorrow night, so we have had Cameron all by himself this week. It has been fun being able to give him all our attention, but missing Carson dearly. He is such a great big brother and by the conversations on the phone with him he is missing his little brother. Not mom and dad just Cameron. The reason for my sadness is that my baby is turning "1" on Friday. It hit me really hard this week, realizing he is my last one and is not a baby much longer. I can not believe it was a year ago this week that my wonderful friend Dr. Tom was getting us ready to deliver. Time really has flown by this year. Never in a million years did we ever think we would be this blest to have another sweet boy, but God amazed us once again. Look at this personality! Never thought we would have two with such big personalities either.
We are celebrating this weekend and will post pictures soon. Happy Birthday, Cameron! We love you!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Amy, I can't believe it either! I remember when Carson first told us he was going to have a brother. I just can't believe how animated Cameron is! He's a beautiful boy!

Amanda said...

He is rocking that hat just like I knew he would. What a precious boy! We are celebrating him, too!

CLODHOPPER said...

I know you feel the last year has passed fast but wait until you see them graduating from high school. Believe me, it will seem fast. Savor every moment!

Terry and Dina