Friday, May 23, 2008

On to Kindergarten

Singing their last good-bye song!


Sorry you had to see his ribs! He really does eat all the time. He has gotten so tall and skinny this year.


One more with Josh! They are just too cute!



Receiving his little diploma.




After the ceremony





Ms.Missy, Carson and Ms.Karen
He had such wonderful teachers and he will miss them!



Well yesterday was Carson's last day of Pre-K and it was bittersweet. He is done and moving on to Kindergarten. What a milestone and a new chapter in his life and ours. My thoughts yesterday were a little all over the place. I love the fact that he is starting kindergarten, but sad because he is growing up way to fast. I was a little teary yesterday and Carson I think thought it was funny! I actually think Daniel did too. I am way out numbered and there is not nearly enough estrogen in this house on any given day. I am not complaining by no means, I love just having boys, just wanted a little sympathy when I was emotional yesterday. Part of my problem was the realization that he would not see most of these kids anymore because of where we live and where our church/school is. The kids are going in all different directions for kindergarten. He has really made some great friends over the last three years and I was sad to see him have to say goodbye to them. We know he will make new friends where he ends up, but it was still hard. They had so much fun with the water slide and pizza party. Carson is ready for the summer and some traveling and already talking about not wanting to do homework. So on to the next chapter in September.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

i was going to comment on the ribs and ask if you were feeding the boy! i know it was probably hard yesterday. i will show you sympathy!!

Amanda said...

I can't take it. I was emotional just reading about it. I am only a year behind you. It is too fast...way too fast!

Jonna Wilson said...

awwwww! Cute pictures! It is sad these days that kids don't get to go to school with the people they see every day!!