Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break in Tyler


Meme and Carson working on some word searches together.

Carson and Cameron were being silly. Carson kept putting the doll hat on Cameron and he could not reach it to get it off. Cameron could not figure out what we were all laughing at.



Well Carson, Cameron and I went and stayed with my grandmother for part of Carson's spring break. We had such a good visit. My grandmother really enjoyed having us all there. As most of you know we lost my grandfather last year, so the days and weeks are very long for her still. I am so fortunate that my boys are growing up with great-grandparents like I did. I am hoping these visits will be lasting ones in their minds for years to come. My grandmother and I have always had this unexplainable bond. She has always shown me that unconditional love that our Heavenly Father shows us every day and I thank her for that. She loves me and my boys inside and out and we love her so deeply. We try to make the most of these precious visits just like we did when my grandfather was still here, because you never know how many more you will get. We love you MeMe!



No comments: