Sunday, March 30, 2008

Carson's 1st Tball game

Carson and Coach Daddy before Carson's 1st ever T-ball game. Carson was so excited. I was so proud of him. He has practiced so much for this day. I think he is going to be our little baseball player. He loves the game and is actually pretty good. He is always wanting to learn and practice with Daniel.
Carson was playing pitcher here. He made some really could catches and threw straight to 1st base. Good job, buddy!! Mommy was so proud of you. He looks so little out there, but looked very professional with all the right stances and had all the right words to say. He would say "ball in", or "foul ball" and I even heard him encouraging his other teammates. At one point he was on the pitchers mound and I heard him say to other player who was up to bat "I'm ready for ya"! Ok that was so funny, I almost fell off the bleachers. Too bad Daniel was coaching 1st and didn't hear it.

Cameron enjoying brothers game!


3 comments:

Jonna Wilson said...

Daniel is such a good daddy! Of course you are an aweseome mommy too! That is so great that he has spent such time with Carson to prepare him for his first t-ball game!

Amanda said...

I can't believe he said that! What a funny boy! Oh, I wish I could see some of his games. You have to get some video on here.

Allison said...

He looks so cute in his baseball gear! I can't wait for Thomas to be able to play..he loves baseball! I can't believe how big Cameron is getting! What a cutie!