Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cameron and his waffle




Here is Cameron eating his first frozen waffle. He loved it. I guess it felt really good on his gums. He ate the whole thing and of course did not want me to take it away ever.
I laid with him today while he was drinking a bottle and realized how fast he is growing. Being that he is our last baby really makes me savor all the little things about him. How I want to bottle him up and never forget that sweet breath of his, those adoring eyes he has for me, and that wonderful time of cuddling that him and I love so much. All makes me a bit emotional atleast once a day.
He was wearing his Mr. Happy t-shirt(which fits his personality perfect) and a diaper. He has the chunkiest thighs and calves and the biggest dimples on his hands where one day he will have knuckles. I laid there and relished the moment by cuddling and kissing him and whispering in his ear. He just lay there smiling through his bottle and kicking those fat legs with excitement. What a joy he is every day, and not a day goes by where I don't think he will be as big as Carson all too soon. God has blessed us beyond measure. Mommy loves you Cameron!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

He is just so cute! I miss Thomas at this stage! They just grow up too fast - wish there was some way to slow it down. And at the same time, I love seeing them grow up...isn't that a catch 22!

Jessica Rolf said...

You are not kidding about those fat legs! I love 'em!