Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentines Day


We had such a great day on Valentines! Carson woke me up early with a card and my favorite chocolate truffles from Harry and Davids. He was so excited he could not stay in bed past 7AM. Beautiful red tulips were waiting for me in the kitchen from my wonderful husband. Carson got another webkinz, an apron and chef hat(since he loves to help me in the kitchen) and some yummy treats. This time Cameron got a webkinz too, just to cuddle with since he can not get online yet. Carson got a bull dog and named him Bruno and Cameron got the mini bull dog and Carson named him Junior. Carson thought that was so neat that now Cameron has one. I cooked a shrimp pasta dish(Carson's new favorite food is now shrimp) for dinner and we ate at home with the boys. Daniel and I had already done our Valentines dinner out the weekend before and had a great time. That was our first date out since Cameron was born. It is so much fun to just sit and enjoy a nice, long, romantic, not rushed dinner with great adult conversation.

No comments: